TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
When I launch the game I see the loading bar for a moment, then it's just black screen. Anyone found a fix?

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
Is it just me or were the first two games just better in terms of visuals/animations?
Yes because for the first game that was more original work. For the second it was because he was making edits of other artists' works eg Project QT and Waero. At this point I don't know who he is getting what from, but I'll say his editing has just been getting better as he is doing some stuff on his own again.

Reactions: Xenofil

Lurking Wolf

Apr 18, 2023
Anyone know how to trigger the second girl's top right one? It's the only one I have yet to find and I've looked everywhere

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
How do I get a scene with Chelsea in the elevator?
same, also i believe to have a bug,
i got a key for the elevator , but when i try to use the key, i only get the same option to select a floor.

chel has 7/8 ghosts and if this one is the last i need. then i cant finish the game.

and if its not please tell me whats the scene on the pic named "last.PNG" that i cant find.

Reactions: WanderNomad

DrTowel

Sep 24, 2020
same, also i believe to have a bug,
i got a key for the elevator , but when i try to use the key, i only get the same option to select a floor.

chel has 7/8 ghosts and if this one is the last i need. then i cant finish the game.

and if its not please tell me whats the scene on the pic named "last.PNG" that i cant find.
I randomly triggered it by inserting the key into the elevator while going to third floor.

Last edited:
Reactions: n0pe

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
When caught by Ragman three times it keeps throwing me back to main menu is this supposed to happen because I keep having him spawn in every room I enter

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes