RPGM - Abandoned - To NTR-Ru [v0.1] [NTRParody]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Niselaro

From Beginning to End this was perfect game that I would still look forward to. Great plot in with to-loveru character in Awesome Art, exciting story with nice dialogue. Don't know why this was abandoned, but hope this game returns because its worth it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sydrico2

Love this... I think the f95 really needs a ntr parody about this kind of protagonist. Also love that you choose saruyama instead of the principal. And there is also the fact that you include love route cause ntr that doesn't stem from blackmail or mind control( hate this the most) were the best on my opinion cause it shits on the bed of the relationship of the protagonist and li.. hope that you would not stop uploading cause we love your work
  3. 3.00 star(s)

DrgnGdxxx

Not bad. Don't have any other To Love Ru parody games that I can think of off the top of my head so my attention is taken immediately. There isn't much content yet so I can't say if this is good or bad, though I'm leaning towards potentially good. Also, take the english patch. With it, its perfectly readable. Despite how little content is there, it takes up a lot of memory, so I'm worried about that going along. Whether this game goes anywhere will depend on future updates, so fingers crossed.