Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Well it's been almost a year without an update, did something happened with this one?
Ah ok well the Dev from my point of view seems to be a perfectionist of his work and overcomplicates himself, besides he says that this is just a hobby so it is certain that he does not work 100% on this game and besides the guy is a slacker his words not mine.

If you go to page 28 he showed us a few renders he did and that is the latest he has shown us since the end of April.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
finally completed this update, I love your game, but I hate to say: see you next year
There should be a couple of updates before next year. I have around 500 renders from events that didn't fit the narrative and didn't release in alpha.1 but should release either in alpha.2, or the final 0.3. The other events except the 0.3 closing one should be pretty "fast" to do since they are just meant to show very specific things. I'll specify that probably next week.

Unless you meant something else of course.
I am just saying: I knew it :LOL:

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
see you next year [...] I am just saying: I knew it :LOL:
My first reaction was: I hate the fact that you were right. But after some thinking: I hope you are right and we are seeing him again this year :D .

I am re-playing Clara right now after a year of (almost) not toughing it. This game is still great and touches all the right buttons. It is just slightly less exciting since the greater structure and (most of) the possible paths are still in my head, but still that much more exciting than most of the other VNs out there.
How good would a new part of TOS be?!

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
My first reaction was: I hate the fact that you were right. But after some thinking: I hope you are right and we are seeing him again this year :D .

I am re-playing Clara right now after a year of (almost) not toughing it. This game is still great and touches all the right buttons. It is just slightly less exciting since the greater structure and (most of) the possible paths are still in my head, but still that much more exciting than most of the other VNs out there.
How good would a new part of TOS be?!
indeed, this game hit almost every spot of mine; if only we could see upgrades every month, I would be over the moon :LOL:

GoblinSlayerZ

Jun 22, 2024
I'm a huge fan of kink with fetish locator being my top AVN game. But this one is really dark compared to FL which is more light hearted. I'm mesmerized by the story and definitely want more from the developer! Will buy the game if it is on steam or even Itch.io

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
I'm a huge fan of kink with fetish locator being my top AVN game. But this one is really dark compared to FL which is more light hearted.
To be honest, I found Fetish Locator kind of ok to spend your time with. It hat good renderers, some acceptable characters and some kind of interesting story, even if it was a little far fetched. But I liked the darker aspect of it (the Locator forcing the players to do stuff). This all crumbled when Patreon forced them to soften it up. Right now it feels (for me) like not much more than a politically correct dating sim with vanilla fetishes. Not my cup of tea anymore (even playable on a lonely island with nothing much to do).

Did you know the first version of FL, or did you just enter the game in its softened state?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
To be honest, I found Fetish Locator kind of ok to spend your time with. It hat good renderers, some acceptable characters and some kind of interesting story, even if it was a little far fetched. But I liked the darker aspect of it (the Locator forcing the players to do stuff). This all crumbled when Patreon forced them to soften it up. Right now it feels (for me) like not much more than a politically correct dating sim with vanilla fetishes. Not my cup of tea anymore (even playable on a lonely island with nothing much to do).

Did you know the first version of FL, or did you just enter the game in its softened state?
My favorite ending was with the Asian girl, I'm very disappointed that the ending with the redhead was moving to a fucking farm in the middle of nowhere.

Reactions: GoblinSlayerZ

GoblinSlayerZ

Jun 22, 2024

Steam version. I think I know what you mean since some scenes I believe have changed

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
I am not at the end yet but I would say that at least one couple stayes f/f. The game is setup in an unconventionel way so that you don't follow a path like in other games.

But looking in your signature, mate give this a try please. Even though there are m/f scenes this is one of the best written AVNs I have seen so far. Just try it out. Really.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Hi! Just a quick question. Does this have a lesbian only path, and if so will it remain?
The main action is between females, but males are used non-optionally at least as kind of dildos. So the domination is a female thing, but there is also male-female-interacrion. Why are you asking?

Nov 20, 2022
Hi! Just a quick question. Does this have a lesbian only path, and if so will it remain?
There are 3 storylines, Paula, a young woman that will get dominated and humiliated either by men and women. If I remember well you can avoid all content revolving around men but you lose the majority of her content. Agnes, friend of Paula, married woman, that will be corrupted to succumb to her lesbian urges. A few scenes with male that are avoidable. Rebecca, dominant woman colleague of Agnes and old acquaintance of Paula and full lesbian as far as the game goes now.

4.70 star(s) 41 Votes