2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ronald770

Oct 23, 2023
does anyone know to progress fumika at 49? i already explore factory and have a lot equipment, knife and tape , so what next?

obitus

Nov 22, 2020
Aw man, I can't read the collected documents for the lore and hints. Is there still no solution for this bug?

• Sad
Reactions: csum

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
For anyone who doesn't know about memo tab doesn't show anything
this is why

Look like the ENG AI translate is reason of the bug
this is my game I bought from DLsite long time ago (2 mounth) and I use just Mtool to translate to ENG

View attachment 3872145

I already saw someone send report to dev team about this bug so just wait for them to fix it
Also I gonna put wine cellar code here

Hey, can you, please, upload Items.json from \www\data ? I think there is a good chance that this file is messed up in translated version. Of course it's also possible that it's a translation plugin but I really want to check this one first.

Or copy line 152 for comparassion
Because right now office lady memo is
Code:
{"id":150,"animationId":124,"consumable":false,"damage":{"critical":false,"elementId":0,"formula":"20","type":0,"variance":20},"description":"駅前商店街中央のオフィスビルに生存者あり\n女、20代後半頃、ビルで働いてたOL?金髪の美人、巨乳","effects":[],"hitType":0,"iconIndex":193,"itypeId":2,"name":"OL金髪巨乳美女のメモ","note":"<weight:0>\n<NOT_DISCARDABLE>\n<itemCategory:書物>\n個数非表示\nクエスト1:思いつかない。\n強いていうなら仕事の関係で縁があった屋敷に名酒集め?","occasion":3,"price":0,"repeats":1,"scope":0,"speed":0,"successRate":100,"tpGain":0},
How to increase charm?
There are boots for +10, I think I found it in or near the mall, and first girl can give you +20 passive bonus from relationship

Reactions: Kontollllll99

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Well, guys, good news. I found a way to fix the memo.
It is translation plugin indeed.
Here is a "hack" solution that I offer instead of actually finding where the bug originates

It's goes into \The Lust of You -Bang Babes in a Broken World- + DLC\www\data
Just an item.js file where I changed category 書物 to Documents instead of fixing the plugin and then spending hours testing it.
Also, as a bonus, small weighted items now weight 0 because I hate inventory managment with the storage box.
1724715187810.png

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
i think so, where is she in the colony , exactly?
Yeah, prostitute name is Maki. She is in the bar on left side of the courtyard, it opens after 5 PM (you can also rob that place before that if guard doesn't turn and catch you, but you won't be able to enter it that day).

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes