Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Oh wow, that was fast. Did not expect this game to show up that quickly once MO2 announced its release. Also, he did mention he's already working on another game, this one set in outer space. How would it play out, no clue. Kinda amazed he can work that fast lmao (granted, this project seems like small potatoes compared to something of a bigger scale, like Rigneta's Adventure or Kinkaid, but props for the guy).

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I'm sorry, but some artists are just bad at drawing hands.
It's not just hands, the eyes in literally evey picture look ai-generated too, and the feet in some screenshots look bad too.
I thought the eyes were so obvious I didn't need to point them out.
But seemingly everyone just ignores the eyes, the feet, and other hard-to-notice bits of ai-artifacts.
The agenda to push AI-generated "art" is crazy. Literally worse than divercity quotas in the west.

Sixie

GFX Designer
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
I'm a friend of the developer and I can confirm that the GC aren't AI generated.
This is the artist he commissioned for the CGs:

Reactions: millyrainbow

yuuno117

Sep 25, 2017
Very good game, the art and animation top notch, there are only 2 things that could make this any better... more content and uncensored. Thanks anyway!

Reactions: Axis3123

Sixie

GFX Designer
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
Very good game, the art and animation top notch, there are only 2 things that could make this any better... more content and uncensored. Thanks anyway!
The Steam version will be released soon and it's uncensored.
Consider buying it to support the Dev!

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Dis is an issue on your end. Game is working fine.
The dll you're missing is from Microsoft Visual C++ , thats all the googling I do for you, stop being lazy.
i have ms visual c++ but the game still not working for me

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i have ms visual c++ but the game still not working for me
There are a ton of them probably not the right one(s).
There was a lengthy explanation somewhere in this thread also googling.

david-e

Jul 22, 2019
Mega
Install all of them.
I was having issues myself even with the lenghty guide two pages prior. It was the vcredist2010_x86 for me. I tried all other versions listed behind your link and none solved the issue but on my second to last attempt installing the vcredist2010_x86 worked. Thank you so much c:

yuuno117

Sep 25, 2017
The Steam version will be released soon and it's uncensored.
Consider buying it to support the Dev!
YES... well thats what i'd like to say, but i dont want my friends to see these games... so either i create another account or... well, what else could i do?

Abryxn

Feb 19, 2022
Game definitely needs the transformation tag. There's quite a few sections that do direct transformations to the player character. Also all the dot animations I think would warrant the animation tag too.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes