Alex Yao

Sep 3, 2018
Hey hey, a little respect. I'm not just an NPC. :p
My bad fam, youre a godsend haha xD
i love the localisation you did to make some of the phrases a little more digestible in english
I speak some japanese myself and i know how rough it can be when it comes to conveying the contextual meaning sometimes

Reactions: vilewe7570

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
My bad fam, youre a godsend haha xD
i love the localisation you did to make some of the phrases a little more digestible in english
I speak some japanese myself and i know how rough it can be when it comes to conveying the contextual meaning sometimes
Thanks. Honestly, I don't speak much Japanese. I've been to Japan a few times and other than taking 2 years of it in HS and using it for work (I work for a Japanese company), I can't say that I'm fluent. But appreciate the encouragement. I take liberty with my translations, but I feel it's often for the best of the English-speaking community. At the very least, it's not MTL gibberish.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I like that you're trying to guess at a reason, while ignoring the factual reason I already gave because you think it sounds wrong.

I love when people are confidently wrong, I find it really amusing.

That's anecdotal evidence and has no value. Even if you can name five. Unless there's some actual poll, with tons of japanese developers stating they don't like the western market, it's just something you made up.

• Haha
Reactions: Maxxxing

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
training for women? Not muscled up dudes who compliment your progress at the gym? Kinda cringe ngl

Thx for the share
That was one of my childhood friend though, i had recently reconnected with him and woah, he had turned from a fatty into a hunk and he told me that he did this to win this girl's heart and he had succeeded too, so yup, that can be a form of motivation to some people as well.

Reactions: MisterDuck

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Are there individual endings for each girl?
I wanna know this, too. I really don't like harem-only games. I wanna play favorites.

I also hate games that are like "Here's 4 Lolies for you to bang, + 1 token titty cow." And vice versa like this game is. Who the fuck is playing for the odd one out when they could just go find a game that has 5 Loli or 5 Booba and none of the either in it?

When you combine forced harem with single token character, its actually cancer. Because the 4 Loli + 1 Booba is only gonna be played by Lolicons, but they're forced to bang the non-Loli. And the 4 Booba + 1 Loli isn't gonna be played by people into Loli, but they're forced to bang the Loli.

If you're only gonna bother with a single token character, just go all in on Loli or booba for the whole cast. Actually what the fuck are you doing.

EDIT: So, I tested it. There are no individual endings. You can end the game with only a single girlfriend, but the game doesn't give you anything special for it. No idea if you get some kind of special bonus extension to the ending if you fuck all five of them, but the cg gallery room suggests you don't.

Honestly, the actual sex scenes are so few and so short for how much grind you have to do to reach them, that this just didn't feel worth it. They aren't even animated.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
  • Wow
Reactions: SB192 and Ale3
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes