grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SleeplessAMidsummerNightsDream-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
Excuse me someone knows how to bypass the requirement to have a 1920 x 1080 resolution to start the game in windows 10 ? I'm tried to use software to force the required resolution in windows but my monitor of 1280 x 1024 doesn't allow me to do that.
1720073824256.png

Reactions: jonybound
Aug 17, 2019
what is MTL?
MTL stands for Machine Translation. It essentially means it was translated by software such as Google Translate, ChatGPT or other lesser known types of automated AI translation tools, instead of being manually translated or usually even reviewed or edited by a human. Most people aren't a fan of this since every language in the world has its own rules, slang, colloquialisms and nuances, and no translation software is accurate enough yet to properly adapt to them, usually leading to translations with numerous errors and mistranslations at best, and a completely unreadable word salad at worst. Hope this helped.

Reactions: Machete and Deximay

Deximay

May 29, 2017
yeah, after knowing what MTL is and trying to enjoy the game, I can honestly say it's utter shite.

Not only that, this might be the most tamed EMPRESS VN I've ever seen. So blend and normie. I'm at a loss for words.

Foreeever

Jul 14, 2021

seems that mangagamer licensed this along with sleepless nocturne, don't see any eta for it tho

Reactions: xerfive

putkarak

May 8, 2024
sad that thread starter deleted his account, but can anyone pin it in 1st message?

my full cg 100% game save, i played in game of japanese disk version , so i dont know how it will work on MTL release, when i used english saves on japanese version of msize i got errors and it was not compatible , but maybe with empress games its ok i didnt tested. So here is save for japanse version unpack it in

C:\Users\your username\Saved Games\WillPlus\

Does this game have a walkthrough
i will try to explain about all endings and i will try to not use too much spoilers to the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tibeodethuong
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes