Anglex

Apr 20, 2021
it's because you missed the scene with Jenny and Khloe in the restroom, or Klhoe doesn't like you enough.
I'm confused. Since we avoided a previous scene, we are forced to view another scene, rather than typically skip the content?

Is it not a bug like the guide suggests? Khloe is at 0 for me.

Reactions: HiP1

agelastos

Feb 7, 2020
That's not true, the Habsburgs were very well educated for their time.
Especially Charles II of Spain. Truly an enlightened monarch, that one.

Edit: Apparently, Charles II may not have been as mentally disabled as his reputation suggests. :(
But there's always Ferdinand I of Austria. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I'm confused. Since we avoided a previous scene, we are forced to view another scene, rather than typically skip the content?

Is it not a bug like the guide suggests? Khloe is at 0 for me.
i don't use guides or walkthroughs, so I don't know what was written in there. I only replied with what is in the code.

the logic of that branching is weird, indeed. I don't know what was the intent behind it. maybe it's a mistake from the dev, maybe it's supposed to be like that. the scene is also about Val, not just Khloe.
so maybe, if she likes you enough, Khloe listens to and respects your opinion instead of just doing what she wants.
but yeah, it makes more sense that if you already played with her and she already saw your dick, she would proceed without stopping. while if you avoided her scene with Jenny before, you would have a choice to avoid her again with Val, because Val is involved and you might want her scene. though, for players that want to avoid Val, there is no choice :D

4.80 star(s) 324 Votes