Others - Completed - Paradise Cleaning! - Variant Birth [v1.0] [ABALONEKISS]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Illidan No Women 10000

Hello! It's me, Illidan! Today i will review this piece of trash. This can be simply called CG collection under "game" name, because you clear trash(developers) of this "game". I will rate this game by such categories : Translation, story, gameplay, hscenes.

Let's start
    ----------

Translation 1/5 - I give 1 for.... Translating menu and thats all? Oh damn... I think i will simply change it to 0... Translation rating 0

Story 0/5 - There is no story. If you consider picture reading as story, go read picture books without any text

Gameplay 0/5 - You simply hover you mouse button with random cleaning instruments and thats all. Considering how poorly it's implemented, i placed 0 as rating

HPICTURES 1/5 - Yeah... It's simply pictures.... Not the best one and on top of that, it takes around 280mb of your space for like.... uh... small amount of CGs without any proper gameplay?

Conclusion 0.25/5 - I played this trash solely for you people, so you won't play this too. Tbh, devs deserves to be murdered for this. Let's simply remember good ol Sengoku Rance or Brave Soul with Mogudan as artist. They were really good hgames, which are incomparable to trash released today