sosoisdas

Mar 27, 2023
how do i save in this game? like the usual buttons arent there (same with skipping), and pressing escape doesnt open the menu
plz help!!

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
how do i save in this game? like the usual buttons arent there (same with skipping), and pressing escape doesnt open the menu
plz help!!
Your just not far enough in probably. Once you can open up your item menu, save is along the different menu options lining the top. Hopefully you have changed the game into a language you can read.

sosoisdas

Mar 27, 2023
Your just not far enough in probably. Once you can open up your item menu, save is along the different menu options lining the top. Hopefully you have changed the game into a language you can read.
Oh ok makes sense haha yeah i changed it to english thank you!

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
For the kaedae - entrance and living room scenes, go to her house at 15:00 pm on sat, sun. That's when only her staying at home and the parent not. So you can fuck her at the entrance then choose continue to the living room.

I have unlocked all gallery scenes except for Yui - Yui's Room 3. Do you know how to do it.
That did the trick, 100%, now I can walk away and move on to another F95 project. Thanks

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
That did the trick, 100%, now I can walk away and move on to another F95 project. Thanks
You will be back! :mad:
As soon as update to the game happens. More positions are added, maybe some proper harem ones, and "wet" scenes are added as promised. :love:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
You will be back! :mad:
As soon as update to the game happens. More positions are added, maybe some proper harem ones, and "wet" scenes are added as promised. :love:
Just recently jumped on board this one, wasn't away it was still in development, good to know. I'll defintely be back next time it pops up in the "Latest Updates" Hard to track all the different games in development that I'm following otherwise.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
hmm anyone know how do i trigger rena running minigame im kinda lost
If Rena is at your house during study sessions, she spies when you have sex with Kaedae. I think I always studied with both Kaedae and Yui when it triggered, so it was only her and the boy in the study room.
However I don't know if that's necessary. The first time she joins the study session, Kaedae has a unique scene where she studies in your room. Honestly I have no clue what exactly I did to trigger her joining the study session. I know I saw a few uniquely triggered scenes at the front of the school at the end of the school day before they come to the study session. It also might be tied to Kaedae's relationship lvl. A scene where Ren questions why she hasn't been hanging with her boyfriend and is curious about the study session happens before she joins.
Progress those things and post what happens. Good luck.

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes