yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
Feedback: impossible to play on widescreen. The buttons are just out of bounds.

This is a unity game problem that is super hard to fix (trust me I tried). The easiest fix is to provide a windowed mode and/or a mode to change resolution.
We will fix it, thanks for the advice

NekoGemuGames

Sep 10, 2024
Feedback: impossible to play on widescreen. The buttons are just out of bounds.

This is a unity game problem that is super hard to fix (trust me I tried). The easiest fix is to provide a windowed mode and/or a mode to change resolution.
Thanks!! i will fix the bug.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Art doesn't look bad. How much content is in this inital release or would i be better off waiting for a few updates?

NekoGemuGames

Sep 10, 2024
Art doesn't look bad. How much content is in this inital release or would i be better off waiting for a few updates?
In each update (not bug fixes) new hentai content will be added, for example in this month in patreon i will publish another update with more H content and october the same etc...

matt0202, is strange, now i will check, sorry for the inconveniences.

SeaTheTree

Aug 7, 2022
I clicked the download button on itch but it blocked it saying that this page is quarantined due to suspicious behaviour, is the game safe to play?

NekoGemuGames

Sep 10, 2024
I clicked the download button on itch but it blocked it saying that this page is quarantined due to suspicious behaviour, is the game safe to play?
Many independent video games tend to be suspected viruses on antiviruses, that's because we can't pay for licenses, checks, etc... that other profesional software can. If you want, download it and check it with your antivirus, you will see that nothing happens. When I try the builds myself, I get a message from AVG and when I check it, it says that it is clean of viruses.

Reactions: SeaTheTree

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
It is safe, I have downloaded it about 20 times and the anti-virus has not tripped (I take care of the tests and I see it every update) so it is 100% safe

I have a reputation, I would never post something with a virus or without checking it.

Kalarepa

Aug 25, 2023
The training thing is the key sensitivity, it is something fast but it is a matter of not hitting the key too quickly, the issue of fewer customers was initially thought about but we wanted to give the game a little difficulty, we will think about it
it is kinda hard to not hit to quickly cuz we have like less than a sec to react(or maybe i just suck). Well i would appreciate it if u could add a little slower version to the game.

NekoGemuGames

Sep 10, 2024
It seems that training (running) fails on some devices, making it excessively fast. We are working on a solution ^^ or in an extreme case, we would change it for another more fun game.

Last edited:

marquinn_

Formerly 'ghqq11'
Aug 19, 2017
How exactly do you unlock the H scenes? I subscribed on patreon when I got the pop up for it in the free version and ever since I did that all I've been able to do in the game is work and train the girls. I'm in month 3 now and aside from the monthly visit from the guy that checks my performance, nothing is happening.

Maybe my save game is bricked? It behaved really strangely as well with the work events, perhaps I accidentally fucked something up. I've tried to delete the game folder in AppData/LocalLow but that didn't do anything - where does this game store save data?

NekoGemuGames

Sep 10, 2024
How exactly do you unlock the H scenes? I subscribed on patreon when I got the pop up for it in the free version and ever since I did that all I've been able to do in the game is work and train the girls. I'm in month 3 now and aside from the monthly visit from the guy that checks my performance, nothing is happening.

Maybe my save game is bricked? It behaved really strangely as well with the work events, perhaps I accidentally fucked something up. I've tried to delete the game folder in AppData/LocalLow but that didn't do anything - where does this game store save data?
Thank you for supporting us on patreon. H scenes are unlocked by playing, VIPS appear during the month, when you play. VIPS don't appear after work days? It is after working that the VIPS appear, if they do not appear it may be a bug or something strange... I will increase the probability that the VIPS appear in the Patreon version in that case. On the other hand, the game is saved in Documents / My Games/BurguerHell-NGG.

Please let me know if the VIPS still do not appear so I can find a quick solution. Thank you so much!