VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Furry Femmes: Making an Obedient Bitch [Final] [Zee Vital]

1. 1.00 star(s)

GenesisRising

Painfully generic visual novel drivel.
    Unavoidable NTR, No choices that actually matter to the story.
    Two equally terrible endings.
    Art dancing on the line between mid and good constantly.
    Never have I left a game more depressed and miserable than I did with this 'game'.
    Never cook again.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

aguy57

Pretty good length for a 100 mb game, but I think the overall plotline was very much to the point and set out what it started to do.
    Only had 1 choice leading to 2 endings, but that's fine.
    Scenes were good, very fappable art.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kileeeku

Short, but pretty unique, it's a recommend from me. Touches upon some BDSM-y kinks that I haven't really seen that much in either NTR or Furry games. Although it only has a few scenes, it feels like the team behind this one might very well go and make a banger in the future.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

ItsCoolGuy

Man... This game is fucking depressing. The protagonist is a pathetic incel who does basically nothing over the course of the entire story other than crying and feeling sorry for himself, and the NTR element goes from 0 to 100 in the span of like a minute. If it weren't short, I doubt I would have finished it.

The art is pretty good, and I like the gradual transformation, though that all depends on your tolerance for furries.

Anyway, this game made me feel like shit, so if that's what you into it's probably worth your time.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

SenTakatski

The highlight of NTR visual novels, is generally either well written dialogue and good art, or a quality choice system. The former is always appreciated, but the latter is what would have saved this game. The art is admittedly not the best, and the dialogue leaves something to be desired. Kevin is just your average over the top evil scientist with bland dialogue and the twist with Kara honestly just didn't really make much sense given how long Mike has known her. Had it been designed that Mike was actually obsessed with Kara and not just in love, then maybe Mike not realizing the twist could have worked. As it currently stands, Mike not realizing what Kara is actually like doesn't really make a ton of sense and feels kind of last minute. Given how far Kara's research has gotten , her sleeping her way through college and to get funding makes little sense, as she is clearly capable. Also, the transition from when Kara is being submissive, same day she got the dog bowl, to how she acts after the full transformation feels too abrupt. I understand that supposedly two days had passed but it feels like such a drastic change, like I had gone from reading a slow burn romance/cuckmance to reading some fairly poorly written smut. If there had at least been choice or two to allow Mike to be more dominant, maybe even turn the tables or change the story in some way I could appreciate it more. But as it currently stands, the game has mediocre art compared to others with similar premises, mediocre dialogue compared to most NTR visual novels if I'm being honest, and a story that's more depressing then hot, with a mostly meaningless decision at the end. Would have been 1/5 if not for the fact that the base dialogue sprites (not CG/sex scene sprites) of Kara as a canine hybrid looked fairly hot.
    Version: Final
    Version Thread Update Date: 2024-07-22
    Written On: June 23rd 2024 at 2:40 AM
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Thackerweil

A typical visual novel, totally linear and without any surprising twists. NTR is unavoidable.

The game takes about half an hour to an hour to complete if you read all the text carefully. In such a short time, the characters don't get developed at all, and having only three scenes (in slightly different variations) doesn't help it earn a high rating.

You can still enjoy it, if you like furries... I guess