triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
There 2 ways, 1 - bent fence, 2- through the cave (down from mansion to dale with berries, but cave easily can be missed, as its hidden between rocks)
But well, i found this on 4th playtrough and i dont understand why to make such difficulties in prologue

Last edited:

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
We're starting a new devlog series called "Deluded Diaries" with a subseries about the roadmap!
Today's topic - NPC Schedule

Frame 74.png

Reactions: odynson

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
$15 Gift Card Giveaway!

Giveaway-Post-big[1].png
Hello there! Some time ago Patreon has granted us a $15 gift card and we thought: why not give it to you guys? So, we decided to do a giveaway!

Join our to see the rules and participate!

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
Is it just me or does anybody else get motion sickness playing this? The bouncing camera in certain scenes makes me want to vomit. Also it's pissing me off how it feels you have so little time to get all the available scenes, is the cheat mod in another thread worth using?

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Is there more than 1 pee scene or is it just the toilet
Alisa can also pee on the ground if you don't look after her bladder

Is it just me or does anybody else get motion sickness playing this? The bouncing camera in certain scenes makes me want to vomit. Also it's pissing me off how it feels you have so little time to get all the available scenes, is the cheat mod in another thread worth using?
there are new settings for camera motion.

we try to make the game playable without cheats, that's why we fully rebalanced it. however, it may still not be perfect. things such as balance can only be adjusted through players' feedback (which we're looking forward to ;) ).

also, we purposefully add more content than it is possible to see in 1 playthrough, for replayability.

Reactions: alandria2236

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
As i understand there is different routs. So this is obiviously normal to not see all scenes in one walkthrough. Unfortunately not every routs are fully implemented (so i think currently corrupted route are more entertaining, as has more gifts as erotic scenes).

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Alisa can also pee on the ground if you don't look after her bladder

there are new settings for camera motion.

we try to make the game playable without cheats, that's why we fully rebalanced it. however, it may still not be perfect. things such as balance can only be adjusted through players' feedback (which we're looking forward to ;) ).

also, we purposefully add more content than it is possible to see in 1 playthrough, for replayability.

Ill play once more pee scenes are added