sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Ah yes, another game where somehow the worst thing ever is getting a picture/video a girl naked and/or masturbating. Truly, having some creep take a picture of you without your knowledge is so unthinkable that letting him fuck you is the only logical next step. Another act of high intrigue on the part of Protag-kun!
Probably since this blackmailing shits take balls to carry out and even then rarely work on real people so creeps fantasize about it in games where it "just works". One of the most likely explanation i could think of as to why this kind of plot is so popular.

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
i cant hide in the bathroom for the Independent Woman scene, any clue where to click? (i spammed click every inch of the bathroom door and didt work)
It's bugged for me. I've completed first 3 girls and the dude never told me to hide in the bathroom, so now I can't start the last one

Zweihain

May 6, 2020
the single mother should be masturbating around 1pm after finishing her work at the pc.
when i first tried to enter her apartment while she was sleeping at night i got the prompt to go down to the dealer.
he told me to get into her apartment while shes out and hide in the bathroom.
after that conversation with him you can hide in any bathroom at any time.
Thanks but what i mean is the one where you can get the 4th animation and CG, after fucc her for a couple of days, the blonde guy said to wait till the mother masturbate at midnight, but no matter how long i wait she doesn't promt the midnight mastubating

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I remember this being annoying because you just had to wait so long for the clock. Is there a fast forward button or something now?

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
Thanks but what i mean is the one where you can get the 4th animation and CG, after fucc her for a couple of days, the blonde guy said to wait till the mother masturbate at midnight, but no matter how long i wait she doesn't promt the midnight mastubating
try the aphrodisiac then skip to 9pm and wait.
no idea if it will work but you might as well do it anyway.

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
I remember this being annoying because you just had to wait so long for the clock. Is there a fast forward button or something now?
theres are normal and double speed buttons and 3 time skip buttons in the top left corner.

Reactions: Kulman
Mar 18, 2019
So I've been trying my ass off to get the single mom to work. I've done 10 days of straight bangin, then waited patiently. I did the drug in the drink and waited 5 days in a row. I've even hid in the bathroom multiple days for the whole day. I CANNOT get this woman to masturbate at night. I've waited till 0:00 every time.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I don't get it,why is this tagged as ntr?
There's no NTR (Cuckold content) in it
This is Netori (You're doing the stealing) and is normally tagged as Cheating or/and Corruption,so in conclusion is not Netorare,You'll confuse a lot of people with this 3LTRS tag
Yeah, this is all Netori the only thing that you could call Netorare (someone being stolen from the MC) is in the final scene with the wife (the scene where the wife takes the initiative and willingly comes to the MC room to have sex), she makes a comment that she just had sex with her husband (you don't see it), but she couldn't cum (pretty much she was bored while having sex with her husband) while telling the MC how much better he is than her husband while they are banging. So ya that could be Netorare but I would again call that more Netori.

Last edited:
Reactions: JSABA and leloil

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
So I've been trying my ass off to get the single mom to work. I've done 10 days of straight bangin, then waited patiently. I did the drug in the drink and waited 5 days in a row. I've even hid in the bathroom multiple days for the whole day. I CANNOT get this woman to masturbate at night. I've waited till 0:00 every time.
I'm relatively sure this is bugged for some reason, I got to over day 50 and this never triggered. Pretty sure it has something to do with the last room not yet being available, guide seems to assume that last room would become available before this procs... no last room, no midnight anything. Nor can I seem to have the last room/occupant show up (at least, using this thread's current version). So sad, too bad.

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
I'm relatively sure this is bugged for some reason, I got to over day 50 and this never triggered. Pretty sure it has something to do with the last room not yet being available, guide seems to assume that last room would become available before this procs... no last room, no midnight anything. Nor can I seem to have the last room/occupant show up (at least, using this thread's current version). So sad, too bad.
the last girl showed up for me.
i just played normaly and got her.
no idea what the trigger for it is tho.

xii360

Jul 27, 2017
anyone else getting this error ? or is it just my computer ?

unsure why its doing this ._. 1654316296411.png

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Weird. Beats me. Maybe I'm missing something due to the admittedly less than stellar translation. Machine translated maybe? Doesn't matter.

Has anyone figured out what the two heart bar things translate to yet?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Weird. Beats me. Maybe I'm missing something due to the admittedly less than stellar translation. Machine translated maybe? Doesn't matter.
Well, I restarted and got all the rooms to show up/fill up. Then I beat the game, maybe by accident. Seems like the last girl (room 6) may not show up on a set timeline, she only triggered after I got the wife (room 3) to get to 3 hearts by using all the drug possibilities. Again, I chalk up the majority of the issues to poor translation.

For anyone having problems triggering the single mom (room 5) to do the nasty at night, you apparently have to have gotten her top hearts to level 3. This requires using both kinds of drugs. So if you haven't unlocked the sleep drug yet, I'm pretty sure it's impossible to finish the single mom part (that happened last for me).

As for finishing room 6, you literally have to sex her for an entire day, takes a few minutes since can only go x2 speed, skipping doesn't seem to work during sex... at least to finish room 4 you only have to sex her for a few hours during when she cams.

But seriously, translation leaves much to be desired... also would be nice if gallery scenes included text/scene, not just the image, but oh well!

Edit: PS, also pretty sure that to finish room 6, you probably need all 5 energy (unclear if necessary to do most or all of positions, dunno if switching it up is necessary).

Last edited:

Fckthmll

Mar 1, 2020
Somehow i collected all poses in game. It taked riddiculus ammount of efforts and combination to catch mother masturbating in night. I also have all CG in gallery, but fourth pose for "independant woman" is locked there. Repeating sex 5 times at row don't help, cuz in game this pose alredy unlocked. o_O

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes