EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
VRv4eq.png

Overview:
It's a beautiful summer day in San Lugos, and you've decided to take a personal day from work. This is a day full of so many possibilities—you could meet up with friends, explore around town, go hiking, be lazy, or...well, who knows what else you might want to do? It's your day off, after all.
On Your Day Off is a furry, adult, gay-focused visual novella with you as the main character. You'll be a male jaguar who's getting his day started, and you'll need to figure out what activities you want to get up to. Your choices will shape what kind of day you have as you go around the city of San Lugos—you can take things easy, get involved in some seriously steamy scenes, go on a date, or explore around town. It's all up to you!​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-14
Release Date: 2024-07-14
Developer: runneroo - - - -
Artist: ninetht
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 Paid
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.png ss-6.png ss-7.png ss-8.png

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Another day another FVN.
The art is OKish if not very generic.
Let's hope this one lives a long life.
Wish the dev good luck.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
OnYourDayOff-0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Placeholder, placeholder, placeholder
Pretty much everything except the stuff I really, really don't enjoy, yeesh.
Also just to save (or encourage?) people a download:
1726451724000.png

I'm usually into some dub-con stuff, but not like, full on rape. The route definitely is more in the "nope, too far for me" category. All the other kinks are just not my thing at all.
I'm honestly surprised it has all the above, including outright CASTRATION/PENECTOMY AND DEATH, but doesn't have a Zoo flag. Now that's just funny to me.
Very sad to say this is the first M/M-focused game that I'm probably gonna end up ignoring the thread of.

Last edited:

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Pretty much everything except the stuff I really, really don't enjoy, yeesh.
Also just to save (or encourage?) people a download:
View attachment 4038686

I'm usually into some dub-con stuff, but not like, full on rape. The route definitely is more in the "nope, too far for me" category. All the other kinks are just not my thing at all.
I'm honestly surprised it has all the above, including outright CASTRATION/PENECTOMY AND DEATH, but doesn't have a Zoo flag. Now that's just funny to me.
Very sad to say this is the first M/M-focused game that I'm probably gonna end up ignoring the thread of.
I was liking the dragon route and when i decided to try the others it got intense. Like this game has some SERIOUSLY messed up shit ranging from rape to tortur to mutilation to even plant impregnation. The last one REALLY catches you off guard. So in short this thread is missing a ton of tags

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
I was liking the dragon route and when i decided to try the others it got intense. Like this game has some SERIOUSLY messed up shit ranging from rape to tortur to mutilation to even plant impregnation. The last one REALLY catches you off guard. So in short this thread is missing a ton of tags
Seems you didn't try Burrows apparently. This is PG-13 next to it

Reactions: Fluffpupp

rggtuh

Nov 15, 2020
OnYourDayOff-0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank